Saturday, March 21, 2009

30 Day Challenge



Hello to all my readers, it has always been my intention to provide you with the latest internet marketing information and online tools, all the latest tips, tricks and hints which I have learnt or come across in my travels on the net, all of course totally free. If you have never heard of Ed Dale or the ’30 day challenge’, well I am about to rock your world. Whether you are just starting in the internet marketing scene or a seasoned pro, Ed Dale’s 30 day challenge is a must online resource to visit.



Of late I have been plugging the ‘paid for’ internet marketing education program ‘Profit Lance’ and don’t get me wrong, it’s one of the best programs out there. But in true form to this blog, I have made a promise to my readers to provide the best possible value!

The huge news is, that the ‘Thirty day Challenge’ is a free internet marketing educational program, yep you heard me right FREE! Not only is it free but it is a high quality program comprised mostly of downloadable videos with even some exclusive trial software deals. To come clean I have been following the challenge for about five days now, and it’s nothing short of amazing. Although it’s probably more geared to beginners, it is a highly effective educational resource, a program which you should really check out!

One of the online resources which you can get exclusive access to is a very powerful program called ‘Market Samurai’, probably the most effective market research tool to see the light of day and a must have for any serious internet marketer.

Anyway I won’t keep you from checking it out any longer, I am sure you are just as excited about the program as I was when I first heard about it, just be sure to come back here once and awhile for more breaking internet marketing news and cutting edge internet marketing tips, tricks and techniques.

Feel free to preview some of the 30 Day Challenge videos in the video bar on this page!

Thirty Day Challenge


2 comments:

  1. I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I¡¦ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website.
    http://www.inboundseovancouver.ca/

    ReplyDelete

>