Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The dirty tricks some internet marketers use!



Just recently I was surfing the net researching what new money making opportunities may have poked their head up. 'It’s always wise to watch what your competitors are doing so they don’t get away from you'.

While I was doing this I come across a youtube clip of a marketer ‘absolutely dominating’ a keyword phrase. The problem was this keyword phrase; was so long-tail and obscure my grandmother could out rank this guy on google.

I think the point this person was trying to make was that he ‘absolutely dominated’ a whole page of google for his chosen keyword phrase, therefore he must be ‘damn good’. The only thing he doesn’t say in his video is that his chosen keyword phrase is so obscure and long tail that all of his sites barely get more than two to five visits a day.

Anyway I felt so strongly about this deception that I made a video to show you how to properly gauge keyword profitability instead of just focusing on page ranking, which really is only a small portion of the BIG picture.

The Market Samurai tool in the video is a new keyword research tool still in beta, but if you leave your email in the comments section I will send you details where you can get an extended trial.

Hope you like this post.

John



P.S. I am currently working on a wordpress blog which will have many more features than this blogger post, one of which will be hi-quality video, I'll keep you posted!

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice information here i like it.i am looking for the digital marketing and internet marketing.

    Digital marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jhon" If you want to see some valuable information about how to make money online so follow this link.
    Empower Network

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article, I've been doing quite a bit of research on the subject and was wondering if you've heard much about this site I recently came across My Viral Web Now, I've heard of hubspot and raven...

    Online Internet Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking points are great, having good sound..!! it really gives me an insight on this topic.internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wondering too that how I can make money online using the blog lately. But I searched the Google and found good information...how to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  7. All social networking site is best way to advertise our services.This post is nice.Thanks for sahring .

    Internet Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for your provided information. add your url to local business listing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article with good information on your blogs.thanks for sharing information.
    FreeBets

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post....... by MGT 311 Entire Course provider.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog was very useful to get the latest information about internet marketing and strategies for business growth.
    Web Design Company India | Web Designing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most of marketers using the blog and social media as the component to promote the business and services.Its a good way to improve the business growth.
    Web Designing Companies | Website Design Company

    ReplyDelete
  13. Internet marketing people should avoid the above dirty marketing strategies for promoting the business.
    Web Design Company London | Web Design London

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing a very interesting article about The dirty tricks some internet marketers use! This is very useful information for online blog review readers. Keep it up such a nice posting like this.

    Regards,
    WondersMind,
    Best Web Design Company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

>